TAKE PART • WIN $100
The state of Utah has an overabundance of natural beauty. Landscapes here are as varied as they are stunning. I had been here during the summer, and decided to make it back for fall colors that October. So very glad I did! Camping in the Dixie National Forest made it possible to find great compositions at any hour of the day. This particular morning was lit up by the most beautiful, rich light, and from the vantage point I found myself in, I was able to work the landscape from different angles, while taking advantage of the ever-changing lighting.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor