Deoriatal is a short walk up a winding path from Sari village and the setting is very peaceful with spectacular views of the larger Himalaya. There are some interesting properties along the way starting with a one man temple playing it's own music for all to hear.
we stayed at magpie camp at deoria tal so but obviously we spent 3/4 hrs at lake but otherwise there is nothing to do on lake side except walk around lake and there is viewing tower so if you are short of time avoid.
The view of reflection of Himalayan Ranges including Mt Chaukhamba, Mt Janhukut, Mt Nandani, Mt Kedarnath, Mt Kedar Dome in the Tal is just amazing.The deoriatal trek from Sari is a short, simple easy one.
Autumn views are majestic with clear blue sky and the reflection of mountains on the lake will be picturesque.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor