TAKE PART • WIN $100
This picture was taken at the Mesquite Flats Sand Dunes in Death Valley National Park, California. My partner & I drove 6 hours all the way from Monterey, CA and then hiked a mile into the sand dunes to watch the sunrise. The heat picked up rapidly as soon as the sun rose. The light was exactly what we were hoping for; nice and even with very few clouds. I recommend people visit in the winter or spring months between November-April as the temperatures there of course get crazy-high any other time of year. It's definitely called Death Valley for a reason! The image consists of four separate images focus-stacked.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor