TAKE PART • WIN $100
Death Valley National Park is one of my very favorite places to photograph. Composition opportunities are truly endless, and the light and shadows dancing on the dunes bring this otherworldly landscape to life. I was lucky to have the dunes completely to myself on this beautiful morning, and this particular scene simply took my breath away. I stayed for a while, enjoying how the light changed with the rising sun. It was one of those moments when the only option is to slow down, and take in how spectacular nature is.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor