This photo was taken while exploring the dunes in Death Valley National Park on a very windy day in November. The windy was kicking up sand and dust from the valley floor creating a misty glow with the harsh mid-day light. I ventured a little ways into the dunes from the parking lot to get this shot. We spent the day driving through the valley stopping at various spots this being one of my favorites. I would recommend visiting this time of year as the weather is cool and pleasant.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor