While taking a short hike on the Discovery Point Trail at Crater Lake National Park, reflections in the water provided the perfect opportunity to capture the majesty of the park in winter. Wizard Island framed with trees and the crater's rim was awe inspiring. The glassy water reflected the island, crater rim, and sky like a mirror. The edge of a snow drift helped frame the scene, clearly announcing this was winter. The soft clouds and their reflection bestow a sense of tranquility and peace. Crater Lake is magical in winter when the park is nearly deserted. Spectacular always!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor