TAKE PART • WIN $100
I wanted to try for a sunrise image of Ute Canyon, one of the many breathtaking scenic views to be seen along Rimrock Drive in the Colorado National Monument. An area scouted the day before promised to be a nice choice for sunrise light. When I first arrived that morning, it was breezy and chilly as I hiked the short distance from the road to the overlook in near darkness. I was able to set up and then waited for the light. At sunrise the sun was initially behind a small band of clouds, but after about 30 minutes it broke through and started lighting up the canyon walls. I had the entire overlook to myself to enjoy the magnificent light and the stillness of the morning as I composed and captured my images.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor