The Charlevoix region is well known for its landscape beauty and diversity. I was caught by this old barn surrounded by the autumn colors, mountains, and the beautiful sky. There was rain in the background, proving a wonderful tone contrast. As I was using a GPS, all the location data are imported in LightRoom. Using the time of the picture and the GPS data, I know that this photograph was precisely taken at: 47°31'47.2345" N 70°30'27.0683" W, so I can return to the precise location or send it to a friend!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor