TAKE PART • WIN $100
I had only about 20-30 minutes to take picture of this scene. There was just a small gap of clear blue sky in which the sun emerged from behind the clouds and the North Bohemian landscape was lit by the sun for a moment. I was very lucky to sleep in the wild near the rocky lookout from which I took the picture just before sunrise. The sunrise was beautiful but as soon as the sun rose over the horizon, the sky filled with clouds and it was raining all day. That is why it pays off to wait for the sunrise, even if it's cloudy, because to capture a good shot of the sunrise, you just need a little clear space through which the sun's rays can penetrate into the landscape.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor