TAKE PART • WIN $100
Cape Camarat in Ramatuelle on the French Riviera in France. During my mountain bike rides above the vines, I admire the sunrise over the Mediterranean Sea in the bay of Bonporteau. The first lights of the day are always superb, they are reflected on the water endlessly, ranging from red to golden yellow as at this precise moment which gives us the impression of having a sea covered with gold. And the play of light and shadow is particularly brilliant.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor