Picture talks. Last August i received invitation to proceed inheritance from my father that passed. It was quite moment of surprise as in my age of fifty, I never met him in person. During proceedings of inheritance process I met my sister, and last seven months, she is expression of my father’s love that I so missed and never will chance to talk or meet in person. Entire story is very painful and complex, but first time in my life I know who I am, and what my surname means to me. Location of the picture is place, where my Father until he was well and healthy went occasionally on Sunday morning. I went there early morning last Saturday to think about him again. Picture talks. This picture is expression of all that I feel towards my Father that I never knew.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor