The photo was taken in Iceland in Búðir last December. It is a small hamlet in lava fields which is on the westernmost tip of the Snaefellsnes peninsula. This black church is one of the three black churches in Iceland. After the trip on snow-covered roads, we reached a charming church. The clouds created a dramatic atmosphere and contrasted with the black building and white snow cover. The fence also attracted my attention and gave an interesting effect in combination with the landscape.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor