Iceland in winter is phenomenal. Short days, however, require the good organization of outdoor landscape photography. The destination of the last expedition was Snæfellsnes Peninsula. When photographing in the town of Budir, my attention was drawn to the hotel, which perfectly matches the winter landscape. My goal here was to capture the whitest parts of this composition. Iceland is famous for its sustainable development and the architecture blends in with its surroundings. The weather was unpredictable and you had to be ready for all conditions.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor