TAKE PART • WIN $100
It was going to be a nice September day so I went to the Scottish Highlands to take some photos. But I found the weather too nice for photoshoots and the sky too blue so I used plan B and went up to Munro Beinn Dorain. After long hiking, I stayed there overnight for the wild camp. In the morning I woke up to see the first light on the top. It was a nice moment and the sunrise highlighted the hills with the strong light. In the valleys, you could see the clouds that formed the ‘white river’. After this spectacle, it was a time for breakfast in great surroundings. The sunrise was worth the trouble of climbing.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor