This groyne on Branksome Chine beach is a favourite subject for me to photograph. This place only takes me 30 mins to reach so I can capture it in a variety of moods and seasons. I decided on this occasion to shoot it as a high key looking composition. I knew that it could look spectacular in a fog at dawn, so when the forecast suggested it would be, I went over before dawn to catch this ethereal looking image. Fortunately, it came out exactly like I had envisioned!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor