TAKE PART • WIN $100
This image was created in September 2018 on a visit to Norfolk, a county with wonderful beaches and birdlife. We were based in Brancaster a village close to the sea. On the moring of this image, there was a slight mist over the land which was being burnt away by the rising sun. As we came over the dunes to the beach, the sun was already above the horizon but we were presented with a wonderful array of pinks and a reflection of the sun over the sea.
I took several images of the scene from the sand dunes, but this one won because the form of the foreground, whilst indistinct, is sufficiently clear to give a clue as to time and place. I considered going down onto the beach but would have lost the perspective that this standpoint provides.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor