It was a beautiful but cold evening in the Eastern Sierras. There was quite a bit of snow in the area. The light from the sunset was quickly fading behind the tall trees making it a challenging photo to capture. These two large ice blocks caught my attention. While capturing this photo, I couldn't help but pause and listen to the sound of the creek that made for such a peaceful end to the day. I'd recommend visiting either in the winter or fall when the colors of the aspens are at their best.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor