In February the snowscapes and powder snow are at their best. Sometimes it's good to whisper an image instead of shout a message. Subtle soft winter light coupled with gentle classical ambient sounds on my earphones, created my form of morning meditation. Well clothed (Long Johns) at -20C, I was bathed by the land of the rising sun.
That feeling of peace through winter photography has calmed my sometimes turbulent soul. Hokkaido is a winter wonderland of opportunities waiting to be interpreted.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor