New Years 2020 in Scotland. Getting ready for a cousins wedding a few days after new years. I decide to travel beforehand with some family to capture some of the amazing landscapes in Scotland. Driving with no real destination, just exploring the areas as we make our decision turn by turn. Coming into a big Valley, finding waterfalls on this misty day leading to to river in the middle. Scale, earthy elements, colours on this day gave this astounding image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor