This photograph was taken in the Belaustegi forest, a centenary beech forest with a lot of magic located over a thousand meters high in the Gorbeia Natural Park, in the province of Alava (Basque Country).
During a cold morning, walking and getting lost in this immense forest, after a failed attempt to find foggy conditions, which is what I was looking for, I found this huge waterfall that as I got closer I found different frames and this one that I show you It is one of the ones I liked the most.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor