There is no better place than the Langa, in the lower Piedmont, to take pictures ... in all seasons this infinite expanse of rolling rolling hills is suggestive, but in winter it becomes a graphic search for combinations of lines, traces, rows that regularly plow the slopes, the villages perched high up, each surmounted by its church and castle, the roads that climb between ancient clayey lands that tell the story of brigands and trade: oil and wine exchanges, with nearby Liguria, frontier lands, fascinating lands, known all over the world thanks to truffles and the renowned Barolo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor