This image was taken just at sunrise in early December on what is known as Mormon Row in Teton National Park. The temperature that morning was in the 15 to 20°F range. Luckily the wind was nonexistent making the temperature bearable at least for short periods of time before retreating back to the car to thaw out fingers etc. I was surprise that I had no trouble with my camera gear despite the frigid temperatures. This was my first real experience with true with your photography. It was a joy.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor