A storm was brewing and building into the valley. The iconic Mt. Rundle was being engulfed by the building storm clouds. The valley, as yet to receive the storm blast, was being washed over by the sun rays as they pierced through the cloud cover. There was a continual “dance” between the cloud cover and the sun trying its best to shine through as the storm advanced. I waited for the sun to make one last big splash of light across the valley and fired of several frames. This is a 2 shot stitch of the scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor