The first Cold Snap of winter, temperature down -30 brought with it a layer of new snow and mist and frost from the yet to be frozen lakes. The natural hot spring that fed the lake added to the mist and atmosphere as the sun, moving slow and rising late, washed the sky in color. I was standing in the hot spring stream which kept my feet comfortable and worked with a remote trigger in my pocket to keep my hands comfortable.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor