My wife and I visited Arches National Park in mid-March. On the day of this shot, it had snowed the night before, so many of the rocks and plants on the ground still had some snow on them. It was a cloudy morning, so the sky gave the rock formation a nice, white background. The contrast between the sky and the formation, and the plants and snow gave a fleeting, but somewhat eerie feeling to my images that morning. By afternoon the snow was gone.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor