Bailey Falls is located in a slot canyon along Dry Creek in the Cherokee National Forest. Access is along a two mile well known trail then by going off trail and hiking in the creek for another mile. I had envisioned photographing Bailey Falls in frigid, frozen, snowy conditions so when the opportunity presented itself I set out. On this cold, overcast day I found myself all alone all day while making the hike in and out. In addition to Bailey Falls, there is Upper Bailey Falls, Glenn Falls and Margarette Falls along this trail. I spent the day photographing all the falls and many small intimate scenes along the stream.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor