TAKE PART • WIN $100
Walking along Babbacombe beach, you come to a wooden bridge. The bridge wraps around the cliff face, hugging the cliff and continuing on to Oddicombe beach and so on. The seas were very rough on this morning, you could hear the waves hitting the underside of the wood as you walked along the structure. You could feel the waves crashing into the cliff face and ricocheting into the structure. Even though the water was rough, it was peaceful and the only company I had was the seagulls and the seals. Beautiful.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor