This picture was taken a week ago during the first week of Easter holiday. Most of Europe was taken by surprise by an unusually cold front. A couple of days before, here in Belgium, we had almost summer conditions and out of the blue the whole country was under the snow. I particularly enjoy the winter season, especially for photography, so as soon as it snowed I was out there making my camera work. The result is this picture taken in the middle of a small blizzard in the Belgian countryside.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor