I didn't have to travel far to get to my destination as I drove out from Indio to Joshua Tree National Park. White Tank Campground, a popular camping site in the park, is very easy to get to by car and offers many scenic views along the way. Arch Rock, a large natural rock formation (~30 ft across), is only a short hike from the campsite and aside from the intense heat, is not very challenging. I intend to return to this odd-looking location to capture starry night scenes during the fall and would highly recommend this particular location to anyone visiting Joshua Tree.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor