The trip to Antarctica certainly was one of the highlights of my life. With its otherworldly beauty, and the unimaginable silence and stillness, this place truly defies description. Photos and words simply can not even come close to illustrating this incredible landscape. For this particular photo I got up in the middle of the night, and had the ships deck all to myself. During the month of January it never quite fully gets dark, and between the indescribable light and incredible, eery stillness that surrounded the scene, I felt as if I was having an out-of-body experience. An unforgettable trip to say the very least!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor