Perspective is everything. You might first notice the trees are fallen. But then you notice the way they have fallen; married together in the most beautiful way, as though they are holding each other up. And together, in their fallen state, they provide a window; a perfect frame of the blue sky behind. When I first passed these trees, I noticed them out of the corner of my eye and after a few steps, something made me pause and turn around to look more closely; to be still in front of them and see.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor