On my first trip headed to Death Valley in February 2020, my friend and I first stayed in Lone Pine California to check out Alabama Hills, the gateway to Mount Whitney, the tallest mountain in California. Early the next morning we scouted out sunrise and sestet locations. On the way we became fascinated with the these trees growing among the formations of rounded rock and eroded hills. We took a few shots and returned to photograph them again late afternoon before heading to Mobius Arch. Glad we did.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor