TAKE PART • WIN $100
Nor-easter had raged all night. Short drive to the coast became longer due to detours around downed trees and debris. I could see the cloud cover was just starting to break with the occasional star visible. The granite cliffs of Acadia National Park are fascinating. I found a location I liked and worked my way down the rocks. There was still pretty solid cloud cover and sunrise looked like a non-event. Then the sun found a gap and it was a magical morning.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor