Zion Subway has been on my list for a long time, and the park closures due to Pandemic this year made my trip even more special. The hike itself was already very exciting as I had to cross the waters and climb rocks up and down so many times, the views along the way were also breathtaking. Close to the end of the lower section, I was greeted with some of the most beautiful waterfalls and tunnels. I have seen many photos of this particular waterfall, and most have been taken right from the front. I took some time to walk (in the water) around the scene trying various compositions. At the end this bright yellow fall foliage grabbed my attention and made it the Spirit of Fall.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor