Ther cervin in the heart of the Alps in Valais, Switzerland, is a truely iconic peak. It's shape is unique. Wht many underestimate is the additional beauty in autumn. In fall, the forests down in the valley turn entirely orange whereas the peaks above start to have the first white snow puffs. While walking higher and higher on the way to the location I had in mind, the mist around the mountain become more and more beautiful. As a scarf, it started to wind around the mountain. Now the remaining challenge was to get the right perspective and foreground representing all this natural phenomena in a single frame.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor