We hiked on a nearby mountain with some fellow ramblers near a village called Zarouhla and which is near the city of Patras, Western Greece. The place is worth visiting in any season as it is full of forests around it and a haven for nature lovers. I liked, in particular, the rolling hills and the changing colours of the deciduous trees among evergreens. What's more, the clouds in the blue sky add to the whole image in a nice way, in my humble opinion. I shot three photos handheld in order to create this panoramic photo in Lightroom CC.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor