My own personal tribute to Ansel Adams, my reference in black and white landscape photographers, shot at the end of my latest trip to California. Although I was there with my family, I had time enough to choose the spot, place the tripod, and find the composition I wanted for my picture.
I like black and white landscape pictures because black and white removes any distraction and lets you focus on the subject, no f/x, no trick, no magic wand to emphasize colors.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor