Autumn in the New England States in the northeast of the USA and in Canada is certainly a highlight for landscape and nature photographers. Especially when it is unusually dry and warm in the fall, there is a fantastic fall coloring of the deciduous trees, a phenomenon also known as Indian Summer. In the rural countryside near Woodstock in Vermont, we found, next to farm buildings and nestled in green meadows and fantastically autumnally colored trees, these old, weather-colored wooden barns with a typical cupola on the roof of the main barn.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor