West Point is a cape located in the southwestern corner of Prince Edward Island, Canada. The West Point Lighthouse Inn, Museum and Restaurant was established in 1984. The only inn in Canada that is located in a functioning lighthouse.
I spended two days here in the lighthouse and so I had a lot of time to take photos of the beach and the lighthouse. That day it was windy, so the clouds moved quickly and I was able to capture this nicely through long exposure times.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor