TAKE PART • WIN $100
I took this image with a drone after a wet snow that coated the trees around my house in Vermont. I had been wanting to take a top down image of this grove of pines for awhile and I thought it would look better with snow on them. I woke up early around 6:30 am and went out to fly the drone over the trees. I found a few compositions I liked and pressed the shutter on my remote. Only having one battery gave me limited time, but it was just enough to get an image I was happy with.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor