A small fire had recently burned in the foothills near my home. I went up hiking one evening to snap a few photos of the aftermath. The hike was short but enjoyable. I reached my destination and was not disappointed. The fire had only been out for about a week or two, yet new life had already found a foothold amidst the blackened soil. Fresh saplings sprung from the charcoal littered ground with a vibrancy unlike I have seen before. Sometimes the most enjoyable photos are taken only a few miles from home.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor