It was the first picture I've taken after long break. Photography was always my favourite hobby, but I couldn't do it while I was at University. When I was expelled, the first thing I did was pick up a camera and go shooting. It was mid-autumn, and there was a light mist outside. I went to a place that I have noticed for a long time - Vorobiovy Gory in Moscow. I've taken a lot of photos, but, in my opinion, this was the best one.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor