Shot this photo during a workshop in Zagori, Greece. Saw this little plant at the edge of the gorge and thought that shooting it with a very wide lens would exaggerate its size while at the same time, the gorge would appear in the background. I carefully approached the plant and placed my camera and tripod as low as possible. Had to be very careful while shooting, since the gorge at this point is approximately 800m deep with vertical walls!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor