The image was taken in the first week of November this year. It is a capture from Vienna Woods in Lower Austria. Autumn colors had just passed their high point in this region and a significant part of the trees was already almost bare. Fortunately I found this small intimate scene where some beautiful colors came together with a favorable sidelight that accentuated the trunks and their barks. The photograph is part of a series concerning with square format. In my opinion, it allows me an interesting variety of arrangements within the frame, centered as well as decentered in this case.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor