Fall is known best for the changing leaves and the amazing palette of color that is splashed on the landscape. In the Rockies there are no hardwoods and broadleafs to render this palette, but, the undergrowth, the alders, and grasses do a very fine job of making the palette come alive. On this morning the sun came in at a perfect angle to illuminate the trees and undergrowth etc. and the effect was to put the Fall color palette on display. And the Vermilion of Vermilion Lakes was amplified to make the scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor