My wife and I decided to take a last-minute drive to Ventura Beach, CA to catch the sunset. The clouds were opening up at our house and I was thinking, the 60-minute drive to the beach could be worth it ro catch the sunset. We arrived just on time and was greeted with one of the most amazing sunsets that we have ever seen at the beach, such a nice reflection. The drive driving out there was definitely worth it.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor