Slovenia is perhaps most known for the beautiful Lake Bled and the Triglav mountain range but spending time walking around in the chaotic but colorful forests was good for both the mind and creativity. These forests are dense and at first glance messy but after slowing down and taking the time to really study the surroundings, small compositions and interesting features begin to appear. I fell in love with the old mossy trees and began imagining all the stories they hold - which is exactly what I focused on when creating a series of intimate shots from the Slovenian forests.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor