Almost 3 years ago I decided to visit Black forest in Germany during Autumn. The scenery and the colors were amazing at this time of the year. The whole place was a real color feast, full of autumnal colors in all kind of shades. The forest was a joy, full of bright colors, small water streams and beautiful atmosphere that could trigger your imagination. This picture of a water fall in Triberg is one of my personal favorites.
I loved the contrast of the orange leaves against the green rocks and the light escaping the thick foliage on the back. It was one of this times that I really captured what I had in my mind. It was a rough path with high elevation to reach this waterfall but it was worth it.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor