The Ploumanac'h Lighthouse (officially the Mean Ruz Lighthouse) is an active lighthouse in Côtes-d'Armor, France, located in Perros-Guirec.
I like to walk around the coast here, with all those wonderful pink granite rock formations. The sea is often very rough here, but I wanted it smooth this time and chose to make a long exposure of 50 seconds, which also had an effect on the cloudy sky in my photo.
The picture was taken in early septmber, which is a good time to visit the area. You can expect quite beautiful weather and far less crowds than in the summer months.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor