TAKE PART • WIN $100
I was on a workshop in November 2019 in the cypress swamps of Texas and Louisiana. The tour was very unique as you spend the majority of your time in a kayak. On the second day of the workshop we got up really early and drove about 8 miles to a location that would require us to paddle for 45 minutes to a lake. When we arrived it was still dark and it would be about 30 minutes before we had first light. Once we could see, we where engulfed mist. I spent the next 30 minutes paddling around the lake to get a feel for the location. I finally came across these large and very old cypress tress. I took this shot hand held as the water was to deep the exit the kayak.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor